This is a meme from The Broke and the Bookish. For info about the topics and how to participate, click here.“IT’S ALMOST HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEN!” she yells, as if she lives in a country where Halloween means anything. *cough* But, I mean, dressing up is fun anyway. Last year, for Blogger Trick or Treat, I shared some costumes for book nerds, and I gotta say, dressing up as a book character would be the way to go. So many awesome characters. Such badassery. Here are my top picks.
1. Celaena from the Throne of Glass series: Let’s face it, Celaena’s a freaking bad-ass. I’m worried about the silver hair – that might not suit me, but whatever.
2. Yukiko from the Lotus War series: Yessss I want to be a katana-wielding Japanese ninja warriorrrrrr. *cough* Right.
3. Karou from the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series: Blue hair. That would just be awesome.
4. Katniss from The Hunger Games: Duh? I already have long brown hair that I wear in a braid most of the time, so I’m READY.
5. Aileanna from The Falconer: I wanna be a gun-toting steampunk debutante fae killer, hell yes.
6. Hermione from Harry Potter: This should surprise exactly no one. Right?
7. Nyx from Cruel Beauty: Give me a pretty dress and let me put my scowl on. I’m ready.
8. Arwen from The Lord of the Rings: I know a lot of people hate her, but I never did. Pretty dresses and elf ears = ♥
9. Penryn from Penryn and the End of Days: Intensely awesome fighter, with an angelic sword? Yes.
10. Daenerys from A Song of Ice and Fire: KHALEESI.