This is a meme from The Broke and the Bookish. For info about the topics and how to participate, click here.CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE. And to tell you the truth, I had real difficulty putting this list together because I’ve been on a book buying ban for so long. I’ve actively been resisting thinking about which books I’d buy if I had the chance. WHO SERIOUSLY KNOWS what I’m actually getting for Christmas, because my wishlist is extensive, but oh well. Books books books = always fun!
1. Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan: Moar historical fiction with swoons and political intrigue plz!!
2. Every Breath by Ellie Marney: After all the raving, how couldn’t I?
3. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han: STILL LOOKING SO ADORBS.
4. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater: I’m so far behind, seriously, omg.
5. Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson: Everyone seemed to love this! I need more awesome fantasy!
6. Make It Count by Megan Erickson: I’ve been LOVING new adult this year – the light fluffy ones! These are next on my list to check out!
7. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell: I’ve still only read Fangirl. I know. Awful.
8. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan: SOMEONE said this series was basically ALL BANTER, so duh.
9. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard: This has been recced so many times – and it’s Sarah J. Maas’s bestie, so YES PLZ.
10. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins: That coverrrrr. And it sounds light and fun and creative and I waaaaant.