This is a meme from The Broke and the Bookish. For info about the topics and how to participate, click here.Ha. Haha. Remember when I said on my summer TBR that I should make the whole list, because I had less review copies? Well I lied. I did have plenty of review copies and plenty of tougher reads which meant that I read much more slowly. I failedddd. 6/10. Here’s hoping fall goes better. I’m at least trying to be more realistic.
From My Shelf
1 – 3. Every Breath, Every Word, and Every Move by Ellie Marney: A repeat from the last list – but since I’m trying to binge more series, I need to let it actually take up three spots on that list. 😛 The feels will be felt by the end of the year.
4. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo: I’m STOKED. I know Bardugo crafts amazing stories, and I love the world of the Grisha. But also, I’m definitely prioritizing reading this, so that I’ve read it by the time I meet her (!!) on October 31st. EEEE!!
5. Winter by Marissa Meyer: One of my favorite series in the WOOOORLD is ending 🙁 🙁 🙁 But I’m excited too. I’m still not sure if I’m going to do a series reread in advance, but maybe. It would probably make the experience that much better.
6. The Epic Adventures of Lydia Bennet by Kate Rorick and Rachel Kiley: LEE – DEE – YAH. Oh yeah. My love for LBD knows no bounds.
7. The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan: READING THIS NOW AND IT IS AWESOME.
8. Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown: Moar historical fiction, moar! This time, a teenage female spy during World War I. Sounds veeeery interesting.
9. Da Vinci’s Tiger by L.M. Elliot: HISTORICAL FICTION WITH DA VINCI. Umm. Yes.
10. The Trouble with Destiny by Lauren Morrill: You can always count on Morrill to bring the super cute. I’ve had this review copy for agesss, but the release date is finally getting close enough so I can read it. Cute adventures on a CRUISE SHIP. I am down.