This is a meme from The Broke and the Bookish. For info about the topics and how to participate, click here.CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE *runs around flailing* I don’t expect to be getting a LOT of books this year, but maybe – dear Santa – just a few from the list below? I’ll love you forever ♥
1. First & Then by Emma Mills: The fluff has been in SHORT SUPPLY this year, but I’ve heard AMAZING things about this title. I wanted to pre-order it, but October was such a busy release month that I had to prioritize other things. But I still want it desperately, and if I don’t get it, I’ll buy it myself ♥ GIMME THE FEELS.
2. The Circle by Sara B. Elfgren and Mats Strandberg: Samantha Shannon, badass author and Twitter friend, raves about this endlessly. Considering how awesome HER books are, I trust her opinion on this for srs. I’m hoping to binge the series at some point in 2016.
3. The Fourth Wish by Lindsay Ribar: I’ve been meaning to get to this book foreverrrrr. I love The Art of Wishing so much but I’ve been a total fail about getting the sequel. I want the cute, light paranormal romance I fell in love with in 2013. And then I’ll be ready for Lindsay’s next book coming out next year!! 😀
4. Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine: I’ve heard amazinggg things about this book, though it’s also been flying kind of under the radar. The library of Alexandria though. I AM INTRIGUED.
5. Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: I fell in love with Since You’ve Been Gone this year, so it is now VERY high on my priorities list to catch up on Matson’s backlist. I want the feels, the fluffies, the voice, the happiness.
6. 17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen: Likewise, Allen blew me away with The Revenge Playbook this year. It was SO GOOD. So yeah, though opinions on 17 First Kisses were a bit mixed, I want it. I have faith in her writing style.
7. The Prom Goer’s Interstellar Excursion by Chris McCoy: This one sounds so hilarious and fun – and I’ve seen pretty much ZERO reviews. I want to fix that. I need a good laugh, and I think this book will deliver.
8. Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay: I know there was a lot of drama about this book when it was coming out, but regardless of that – I want more fairytale retellings in my life, and I adore Sleeping Beauty. And I want to support Stacey Jay for what it’s worth. (Haters to the left.)
9. The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan: I’m totally obsessed with The Royals at the moment, and I will never stop being drawn to this kind of storyline. This one has gotten a lot of favorable buzz from friends of mine and I WANT IT.
10. Calvin by Martine Leavitt: I already read one awesome book about schizophrenia this year, but I’m ready for another one. This one sounds so cool and different, and I ADORE that cover.