This is a meme from The Broke and the Bookish. For info about the topics and how to participate, click here.Time again for probably my favorite Top Ten Tuesday topic! I actually SOMEHOW missed it in December and didn’t get to make a Winter TBR 🙁 And I definitely regret that. So my last TBR was for Fall 2015 and I nailed it. 10/10 baby! Time to repeat that success.
From My Shelf
1. First & Then by Emma Mills: I finally own this pretty (spoiler for my next book haul) and I’m SO EXCITED. I mean, it’s supposed to be fluffy and adorable and I already laughed out loud just reading the quote on the back of the cover. SOOOOON.
2. The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May: I’ve had this on my shelf for so long but have not had time. Well now I’m MAKING time. Hell yeah.
3. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs: I swear, this has been on like 3 of my seasonal TBRs, but enough is enough. I’m finally reading it. Seriously. I promise.
4. When We Collided by Emery Lord: Yesss! After falling head over heels for The Start of Me and You last year, I am desperate for more Emery Lord. My pre-order for this can’t come soon enough. I want to feel ALL OF THE THINGS.
5. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson: CUTEST. COVER. EVER. And it also sounds completely delightful.
6. The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh: Umm, I ADORED The Wrath and the Dawn last year, and I NEED more Shazi and Khalid in my life. May can’t come soon enough.
7. This is My Brain on Boys by Sarah Strohmeyer: I need more fluffy cuteness in my life. I’ve barely read any contemporaries this year and that is a GREAT TRAVESTY. So yeah, I’m really looking forward to this. It sounds super nerdy and cute.
8. Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes: Um, I adore Paula. And I’m in, like, the freaking acknowledgements of this one? And it’s gonna be cute and emotional and therapy positive? I am SO here for that.
9. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows: I’ve been SO excited about this ever since I first heard about it. I actually have read and enjoyed ALL of these authors before. And, well, historical fiction. Yes. I am so ready.
10. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab: V Schwab = insta read.