This is a meme from The Broke and the Bookish. For info about the topics and how to participate, click here.So this week the topic is a freebie, but since I didn’t see the summer TBR list in any upcoming Top Ten Tuesday, I figured I would take this opportunity to do it anyway. Seasonal TBR lists are kind of one of my favorite things. And here’s the proof – I smashed it in my spring TBR list. 10/10, bitches! Now let’s do it again!
From My Shelves
1. The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett: I got this one from the loveliest Christina, and I swear, she has been raving about it all year as one of the best fluffy romances. That’s EXACTLY what I want for summer.
2. Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here by Anna Breslaw: Yep, I pre-ordered this back in April, but then I never really got around to it. I’ve seen mostly good opinions, so I’m really excited 🙂 plus it’s short, so it’ll be a quick and breezy summer read.
3. Nimona by Noelle Stevenson: I also got this one from Christina forever ago, and I am the worst at reading book presents but I SHALL FIX THIS SOON. I have heard nothing but love for this graphic novel and EEE I can’t wait.
4. The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan: Well obviously I have to be up to date on Uncle Rick’s universe. Duh.
5. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, and Jack Thorne: I cannot believe this is ACTUALLY HAPPENING. I’m already getting twitchy now and considering shutting off my internet access from July 31st until I’ve read the book. I think I have to. Let’s just hope that my pre-order comes in in a reasonable amount of time…
6. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West: NEW KASIE WEST. NEW KASIE WEST. And it looks SO ADORABLE. Will be reading as soon as it is in my hands.
7. Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally: MOAR FLUFFY ROMANCES FOR THE SUMMER. HUZZAH. I REGRET NOTHING.
8. Run by Kody Keplinger: NEW KODY KEPLINGER. I’m almost kinda nervous because I wasn’t COMPLETELY head over heels for her last book, but I have faith.
9. Diplomatic Immunity by Brodi Ashton: I was about to type NEW BRODI ASHTON but goddamn this is getting repetitive. But I swear, all my favorite, trusted authors are coming out with new books this summer/fall and I AM BEYOND EXCITED. So – romance among the elites in DC with an aspiring reporter as the MC? From the author who KNOWS how to write swoooon? Yes please.
10. Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge: *cough* I’m not going to say it. But YES to this fantasy retelling of Romeo and Juliet. I am intrigued.