I am open to e-books (epub or pdf format), audiobooks, and print copies. Note that I will always review books according to my honest opinion.
If you would like me to review something, please provide me with the title of the book, the author’s name, the publisher, a short synopsis, and optionally a book trailer. Including what you expect from me (i.e. time frame) is always a plus. I reserve the right to turn down requests if I do not have enough time or the novel doesn’t interest me, and the right to adjust this policy whenever necessary.
Reviews will be cross-posted to Goodreads and promoted via Twitter and Facebook.
- YA (contemporary) romance
- (high/urban) fantasy
- fairy tale retellings
- science fiction
- YA historical fiction
- illustrated/graphic novels
Not Accepting for Review:
- adult crime fiction
- adult or new adult romance
- books with strong religious themes
- sequels to books I haven’t read yet
- small press / indies / self-published books