WonSo despite me having the worst luck in the world, I won Jennifer L. Armentrout‘s Players and Heroes giveaway, which she hosted together with author Laura Kaye. The prize came in this week and I’m still pretty much speechless about it. I can’t believe I actually won this, and it’s just SO AMAZING. The prize pack includes:
- Signed copies of Half-Blood, Pure and Elixir from the Covenant series
- Signed copies of Obsidian and Onyx from the Lux series
- Signed hardcover copy of the novel Cursed
- Bookmarks for Daimon, Half-Blood, Pure, Obsidian (old design), Obsidian (new design), Onyx, and Opal (multiples, so keep your eyes open for a giveaway)
- Stickers for the novel Cursed
- A poster for Jennifer’s book tour, signed by her, Pepe and Sztella (the cover models)
- Various bookmarks for other novels, some of them signed.
(Oh, and if you’re making the links between the different items of this post, YES, I will in fact be in Texas, in Houston, 9 days after I could have met Jennifer at her Opal Release Party. … *sigh*)
I bought Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor. I absolutely loved and devoured Daughter of Smoke and Bone, so while I had this resolution to not waste money on hardcovers before I had read the whole series and knew it was worth it, Laini blew that out the window. Despite books being so expensive here, I now have hardcover copies of both. And I absolutely love them. (To be honest, I love these English covers way more than the American ones.)
Only now I won’t get to read that sequel until January… Sigh… It will be a test of patience, but at the same time, I have enough other books on my TBR list that I’m pretty excited to get around to as well.